Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Monday, March 10, 2014

Tip Tuesday--Fitted Sheets

Ever try and figure out which end of a fitted sheet goes 'up top'?  Do you resort to the trial and error method?  Putting two corners on and when it's time for the third realize that the sheets need to rotate 90 degrees?  Ugh.  I know my life is full of complications.

A few years ago, I realized I was tired of that method and put a safety pin on the side of the sheet that goes right by my head.


When I fold the sheet I make sure that is the corner right on top so I can easily find it and put it on it's spot and get those sheets on the bed pronto.


I like fresh sheets on the bed, I'm just not a fan of changing the sheets.  This makes it just a smidgen easier.

Anyone need a lesson on folding fitted sheets? Shout it out.  I have a proven method.

No comments: